31.10.13

the mexican expert


one time i had a dream that i hired a mexican expert on spices to help me formulate some new new mustards.

he told me about epazote. we spent some time in the mustard lab. he showed me lots of new techniques i didn't know about. unfortunately, he broke a bunch of my flavor jars. at the end of the week i told him that he had been very helpful, that i learned alot, and his consultant position couldn't be continued due to financial constraints (he charged very large fees, by the way).

he told me that was cool and that he enjoyed working with me. i asked where he was headed next. he told me had offers from three other companies that wanted him to be the chief culinary officer. he was probably going to spend some time vacationing in grosse pointe with his brother's ex-wife before he made a decision.

my pet fish, bubbles, told me that everyone was impressed with how important he was. 

No comments:

Post a Comment